At Frigo Orthodontics, we put our patients’ needs first. No other practice in Gulfport and Bay St. Louis invests as much time, money, and energy to ensure that you, our patients, are happy with your smile and your life. Our office is designed to put you at ease and make you feel at home.
When you come through our doors, you’ll be treated to an array of amenities and community service programs:
- Snacks and drinks after your appointment
- Twice-yearly ACT prep courses for high school students
- Academic Scholarships
- Shuttle service to pick up students from school and take them to their appointments
- Community Service
- We have our own in-house laboratory that allows us to provide a Lifetime Retainer Guarantee for all patients
- We perform the Glove Tear Test on all Damon Braces patients to ensure that there are no wires poking the tissue
- Complimentary Varnish on all patients as deemed necessary by Dr. Frigo, as a part of our efforts to eliminate tooth decay
- Propel and VPro500 are addtional treatment options that can lead to a faster treatment time. Be sure to ask your Patient Care Manager about these products!
We also offer a mentor program for teens that is customized to the skills they need the most help improving. Whether it’s time management, self-esteem, or leadership skills, Dr. Frigo and our patient care managers gauge the progress they are making in their personal lives.
Our talented team of patient care managers are the only nationally certified orthodontic assistants in the state of Mississippi. We have a 24/7 emergency care line that is available to all our patients if an after-hour emergency does occur. And these are just some of the benefits you can expect from being a patient here.
If you’re looking for an orthodontist and team that go above and beyond, you’ve found it in Frigo Orthodontics. We’re proud to give you remarkable service, a remarkable experience, and a remarkable smile. Please give us a call today if you’d like to learn more about the services we offer or to set up an appointment.